Tell us why you fly – Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
● The “Tell Us Why You Fly” competition is open to all residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Originair and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
● The Competition begins on 09 August 2023 and ends on 31 August 2023 (the “Competition Period”).
How to Enter:
To enter the Competition, participants must either:
● a. Visit Originair’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Originair, locate the pinned “Tell Us Why You Fly” post, and leave a comment sharing their story.
● b. Enter via email by sending their story to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Tell Us Why You Fly” competition.
● Each participant is allowed one entry only. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
● The story shared by the participant must be original and must not violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of others.
● Entries containing offensive, inappropriate, or harmful content will be disqualified.
● By submitting an entry, participants grant Originair the right to use, reproduce, and share their stories for promotional purposes.
● One winner will be selected from all eligible entries to receive a $200 Originair flight voucher.
● The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternatives.
● The prize must be used for Originair flights and is subject to Originair’s terms and conditions for flight bookings.
Winner Selection and Announcement:
● The winner will be randomly selected by Originair among all eligible entries.
● The winner will be announced on Originair’s Facebook page after the Competition ends and will be contacted directly via email or Facebook Messenger.
● If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
● By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow Originair to use their name, image, and submitted story for promotional purposes without further compensation or consent.
Liability and Responsibility:
● Originair is not responsible for any technical issues, computer malfunctions, or network problems that may affect the entry process.
● Originair is not liable for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in the Competition or acceptance and use of the prize.
Modifications and Termination:
● Originair reserves the right to modify or terminate the Competition at any time without prior notice.
● The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
● By participating in the Competition, each participant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and all decisions made by Originair. If you have any questions regarding the Competition or these terms, please contact Originair at email@example.com.
● This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.